Important Time-Sheet Notice:
On the 1st and 16th of each month by 5:00 p.m. please submit all time-sheets, by FAX or E-Mail, to Nancy Griffin:
FAX: 785-232-3770, ATTN: Nancy Griffin (Self Determination)
"Self Determination allows me the opportunity to
enhance my quality of life."
-a participant in Self Determination
- Develop a plan for your preferred lifestyle
- Explore creative ways to achieve the plan
- Develop individual budget with the funding you have
- Allow individuals and/or families to be decision makers concerning the supports
- Opportunities to learn by making choices
- Be the driving force in your plan
Self determination participants gain more control over how funds are expended, take on the responsibility of directing their services and become an active, contributing member in their community.
"As I get to know the Self Determination staff,
I have found that they are really there
for the participants and I really
like having them a part
of my son's team."
-from a parent
For additional information about Self Determination services, please contact:
Dolores Cummings, Self Determination Coordinator
Cari Blankingship, Self Determination Coordinator